A new study of the compound used to fluoridate most city water systems in the U.S. has found that it contains significant levels of arsenic, raising concerns among fluoride opponents that this industrial-grade chemical raises health risks.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Getting water wise by catching the rain