Texas was pitching for the new Tesla battery plant, but it lost the siting to Nevada last week. No wonder, Texas has major roadblocks installed that have kept Tesla out of the Lone Star car market.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Shale oil production dependent upon ‘drilling…
- 12 fish you should never eat
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board