Permaculturalist Rob Hopkins, the author of The Power of Just Doing Stuff, doesn’t have the swish symbol but he’s spreading the message to “just do it” with gardens, trees, local food, CSAs and shopping closer to home.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board