We’re food obsessed as summer fruits and veggies roll in from the garden and farmer’s markets. Here we experiment with sun-drying our overflow of cherry and Roma tomatoes. Can we do it in one day?
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Petition asks Kraft to ‘Dump the Dyes’ from Mac…
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?