Give people a way to finance solar power for their homes and they’re likely to grab it, according to a new report. One chart shows a surge of solar installations in states that allow solar leasing, in which homeowners do not have to bear the brunt of upfront PV panel costs.
Trending on GRN
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Are you crunchy?
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…