Ohio has joined Indiana, the only other state in the US to rollback or freeze its renewable energy targets. The legislature spiked Ohio’s green power goals at the urging of utilities that wanted to review them to make sure that onboarding green energy doesn’t raise electricity prices.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Beekeepers and food and environment groups sue EPA over…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- First U.S. offshore wind farm Cape Wind wins federal…