The GE-salmon known variously as the AquAdvantage salmon and a “frankenfish” has been swimming toward approval, but is currently bogged in a heated public comment period. Learn more about the tug-and-pull over what would be the first genetically modified animal to debut on your plate.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Adele prefers Weleda natural skin cream
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out