While many high school science students labor over the usual time-tested science projects, dissecting frogs or building toothpick bridges, a group of Houston students will soon get a cross-curriculum education in cutting-edge solar technologies.
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: Orangutans are gentle apes facing extreme…
- Rising temperatures, shrinking snowpack fuels Western…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- A new report asks: Should the U.S. State Department be…
- Florida Keys Tourism Council posts updates on oil spill
- Green Corn Project Fall Fundraiser Silent Auction
- It’s A Fiesta!