African elephants are listed as “vulnerable” because they are losing habitat and remain a target for ivory poachers. But these intelligent, iconic animals are getting some help, as the world recognizes they shouldn’t be killed for their tusks.
Trending on GRN
- Sustainable and stylish — Overbrooke’s totes and
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green