As the Obama Administration tries to tighten rules on ivory trade, celebrities and conservationists say their approval would help save tens of thousands of elephants slaughtered yearly for their tusks. But not everyone supports the new rules.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain