As the Obama Administration tries to tighten rules on ivory trade, celebrities and conservationists say their approval would help save tens of thousands of elephants slaughtered yearly for their tusks. But not everyone supports the new rules.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Adele prefers Weleda natural skin cream
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out