Give plastic an inch and it seems to take a mile. Look how it’s insinuated itself into the school year shopping. It coats binders and notebook covers, encases pens, glue and tape and bags our sandwiches. The only trouble is much of this plastic is headed for the landfill right away. Still, we found this one cool plastic item to be irresistible.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out