At least 38 earthquakes in Northeastern B.C. over the past few years were caused by hydraulic fracturing (commonly called fracking), according to a report by the B.C. Oil and Gas Commission. Studies have found quakes are common in many places where that natural gas extraction process is employed.
Trending on GRN
- These 5 healthier snack bars pack nutrition, not fillers
- Matt & Nat Whilem Loom Hobo Handbag
- Pecans could fight neurological disease
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Water: What’s really terrifying
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- How California’s drought hurts us all