Sea World’s squirming like a wet sea mammal as Wall Street takes a dim view of its anticipated revenue losses. Animals rights advocates are celebrating the fallout from the documentary Blackfish, which uncovered mistreatment of the park’s orcas as well as the dangers that Sea World’s trainers face in working with these wild animals.
Trending on GRN
- Sustainable and stylish — Overbrooke’s totes and
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Are you crunchy?
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally
- Bamboo: Why you need it in your kitchen, and six ways to get
- Polar ice cap could be gone in a decade
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels