The U.S. State Department has been aggressively pushing GMO crops on countries around the world, using embassy connections to try to sway governments to adopt policies friendly to giant biotech firms like Missouri-based Monsanto, according to a new report by Food and Water Watch.
Trending on GRN
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Matt & Nat Whilem Loom Hobo Handbag
- These 5 healthier snack bars pack nutrition, not fillers
- Oct. 24: Habitat Steward Fall Planting Workday
- Pecans could fight neurological disease
- New EPA rule could reduce carbon emissions from coal plants…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…