Eventually every gardener realizes they may want to save some seeds, or experiment with growing red carrots or purple tomatoes. Here are some resources for picky seed consumers.
Trending on GRN
- Sustainable and stylish — Overbrooke’s totes and
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally
- Are you crunchy?
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind