Blood testing shows that even babies have small amounts of toxic chemicals in their bodies. But how much do these small exposures matter? Chemical manufacturers say these trace amounts are not harmful. But research shows that even miniscule levels of lead and other chemicals lowers IQs in kids. This video argued that ‘little things’ matter.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Climate change in New England: Scientists appeal to…
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Green Test Drive: Scion iQ