Vitamin K2 might just be the least crazy vitamin craze. Studies show it helps keep arteries clear of calcium build up, but also puts calcium where it’s needed, in the bones. Find out how to build Vitamin K2 into your diet.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Creating an organic vegetable garden: It’s not so…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.