Indoor air pollution can make your life miserable. Luckily, there’s a wide variety of air purifiers to help you get the pollen, dust and smoke out of your living room. Here are our six choices to help you find the air purifier that works for you.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board