Ever feel like Goldilocks when you’re looking for snacks at the grocery store? It’s hard to find even a granola bar that’s not too sweet, not too fatty, doesn’t scrimp on healthy ingredients and doesn’t rely on fillers and artificial additives. But we did find a few — only a few — that seem just right.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Creating an organic vegetable garden: It’s not so…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.