The Wonderbag is one of those great ideas that’s deceptively simple. It’s all about cooking efficiently, but so much more. Buy one and the company sends another to a household in Africa that can greatly benefit from this slow cooking device.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo