Leaders of the wind, solar, geothermal, hydropower, biomass, ethanol and energy efficiency industries have banded together to call for an American energy bill to drive the nation toward a clean energy future. The coalition of renewable energy groups wants Congress to move quickly to pass an energy bill, with or without carbon pricing, to help create and secure new jobs, stabilize the U.S. economy and develop the domestic industries that will replace fossil fuels.
Trending on GRN
- Are you crunchy?
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…