Give people a way to finance solar power for their homes and they’re likely to grab it, according to a new report. One chart shows a surge of solar installations in states that allow solar leasing, in which homeowners do not have to bear the brunt of upfront PV panel costs.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Matt & Nat Kintla Vintage Satchel
- CAFO: The story in pictures