Give people a way to finance solar power for their homes and they’re likely to grab it, according to a new report. One chart shows a surge of solar installations in states that allow solar leasing, in which homeowners do not have to bear the brunt of upfront PV panel costs.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Good fences: Made with bamboo