Did you know that 1 in 8 houses in Australia is powered by solar? That puts the country down under, far over most nations. And now whole towns are talking about “distributed” power, or local control, that could further help communities save. It’s an instruction manual for where the U.S. could go.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should