A gusher of creative ideas” is how the president of the Principal Investigators Association described the response to an appeal to members for ideas on how to stop the BP oil leak. More than 250 suggestions came in from scientist readers of the group’s online magazine P.I. e-Alert this past weekend.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should