A gusher of creative ideas” is how the president of the Principal Investigators Association described the response to an appeal to members for ideas on how to stop the BP oil leak. More than 250 suggestions came in from scientist readers of the group’s online magazine P.I. e-Alert this past weekend.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Climate change in New England: Scientists appeal to…
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Green Test Drive: Scion iQ