May is Bike Month. These videos review some of the cutting-edge options for serious bike commuters — or for people who just want to tool around town without burning fossil fuels. We’ve included an electric bike, a foldable commuter, a homemade electric bike, a three-wheeler and a surprise.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo