Did you know that the Philadelphia Eagles are completely green-powered? Or that the Dallas Cowboys run the field when it comes to composting? Now the EPA has collected all these sustainable sports stories, raising raising the bar (admittedly it was low) on green practices for stadiums and sports leagues.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board