Did you know that the Philadelphia Eagles are completely green-powered? Or that the Dallas Cowboys run the field when it comes to composting? Now the EPA has collected all these sustainable sports stories, raising raising the bar (admittedly it was low) on green practices for stadiums and sports leagues.
Trending on GRN
- Are you crunchy?
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…