Congress’ on-and-off romance with wind energy is back off. Tax credits for wind expired – again – with the close of 2013. This isn’t the first time the industry has broken up with its Congress. Every year or every other year for the past decade lawmakers have acted like a reluctant fiancee, extending a hand but always holding back on a full-fledged support for the wind industry.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- A Letter From Austin Parks Foundation’s Executive…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.