Congress’ on-and-off romance with wind energy is back off. Tax credits for wind expired – again – with the close of 2013. This isn’t the first time the industry has broken up with its Congress. Every year or every other year for the past decade lawmakers have acted like a reluctant fiancee, extending a hand but always holding back on a full-fledged support for the wind industry.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board