Congress’ on-and-off romance with wind energy is back off. Tax credits for wind expired – again – with the close of 2013. This isn’t the first time the industry has broken up with its Congress. Every year or every other year for the past decade lawmakers have acted like a reluctant fiancee, extending a hand but always holding back on a full-fledged support for the wind industry.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…