With temperatures heating up, it’s time to think about slushy drinks. This recipe below for Watermelon Limeade comes from food wizard Emeril Lagasse’s newest cookbook, Farm to Fork: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh. You’ll need a healthy sized watermelon to make this one work, and it will help if you’ve got the blender working and the patio cushions plumped.
Trending on GRN
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals