Five years ago, solar power prices slid. Then they edged down and slipped a bit more. Like ice skidding off a rooftop, those once pricey solar panels have moved into a new arena of things that regular people could conceivably afford.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals