Five years ago, solar power prices slid. Then they edged down and slipped a bit more. Like ice skidding off a rooftop, those once pricey solar panels have moved into a new arena of things that regular people could conceivably afford.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Adele prefers Weleda natural skin cream
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out