Five years ago, solar power prices slid. Then they edged down and slipped a bit more. Like ice skidding off a rooftop, those once pricey solar panels have moved into a new arena of things that regular people could conceivably afford.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Greenpeace releases seafood report card; Target now best for
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Carpet Recycling: A Movement Underfoot
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Rosehip Oil for Face, Nails, Hair and Skin From Majestic…