WASHINGTON — Farm to Table refers to a movement promoting locally grown food which has been gaining traction in recent years. But not many people know that, before the movement was launched, a touring group was bringing “table to farm” to connect consumers to where their food comes from. It’s still doing that. One culinary adventure also honors local farmers.
Trending on GRN
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green