There’s a new veggie burger in town. But this one, unlike its bean-, nut- and tofu-based cousins, aims to mimic hamburger as closely as it can, blood and all.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…