Travelocity reports that consumers are rating green hotels higher, on average, than their non-green counterparts. When it recently examined the five-smiley face ratings its users apply to review the hotels they’ve stayed at, it found that overall, consumers were smiling more about the hotels listed as green. Consumers gave 83 percent of “non-green” hotels three or more smiley faces, but they gave “a whopping 94 percent of green hotels three smiley faces or more,” according to a Travelocity news release.
Trending on GRN
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals