The Obama Administration released its revised environmental assessment of the proposed Keystone XL tar sands pipeline on Friday, portraying the project as a relatively safe way to transport oil from fields in Canada and North Dakota to the US heartland and ports at Houston. The review has riled environmentalists and pleased oil interests.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Creating an organic vegetable garden: It’s not so…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.