Put your shopping dollars where they can do some good. Consider buying artisan gifts from the Philippines, hard hit by Typhoon Haiyam earlier this month. See a sampling these unique goods, made sustainably and imported by Ten Thousand Villages.
Trending on GRN
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals