Gulf-area biologists and researchers from Cornell University have discovered that birds on previously unaffected Raccoon Island have been newly oiled, apparently because of waves of crude driven in by winds from Hurricane Alex.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Adele prefers Weleda natural skin cream
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out