Some East Texas residents living near the Keystone XL pipeline say they’re uneasy about the project’s potential to leak, having seen that crews have returned to make several repairs on the just-laid pipe. Video by Texas Public Citizen.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board