The leading renewable energy trade association in the United Kingdom, Renewable UK, is celebrating a report released today that shows that offshore wind power generation in the North Sea could eclipse the power generated by oil and gas production in the same region.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Good fences: Made with bamboo