The People’s Climate March brought together a cornucopia of people: Celebrities, students, babies, grandparents, activists, health workers, farmers. Their signs touted flower power, green power, people power, and they addressed those in power, asking for quick, big action to push back climate change.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Are you crunchy?
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind