Cops. Lawyers. Doctors. Even ice road truck drivers have all received their due on TV, either in fictional or “true life” series. It was about time farmers got some exposure. Meet the inordinately attractive and active King family of Freedom Farms in western Pennsylvania. They’ll get you learning about CSAs, family farms, and as a bonus, show what biceps look like when they’re used every day. Indeed, you may get healthier just watching this show on Great American Country TV.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo