Years of Living Dangerously, the epic series by Showtime that just won an Emmy, takes a panoramic look at the current state of climate change, following celebrities and newscasters around the planet as they take stock of the state of rainforests, oceans and drought-stricken farmland (West Texas is featured).
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo