Fluoride has been controversial for longer than many of us have been alive. Back in the 1940s and 50s, when scientists introduced the idea of adding fluoride to our water systems to strengthen Americans’ teeth, people fought the effort.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals