To no one’s surprise the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) scientists released their report this week about how 2012 was the hottest year on record in the U.S. We knew that was coming.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Shale oil production dependent upon ‘drilling…
- 12 fish you should never eat
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board