After reading today’s news about yet another study linking pesticides to yet another health issue, in this case ADHD, I thought maybe this time, we’ll pay attention to this dark undercurrent in modern life. Perhaps now, with 3-7 percent of kids affected by ADHD, and the disorder possibly triggered by pesticide exposure, we’ll finally see that it really is something in the water — and the food — that’s causing this crisis.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Greenpeace releases seafood report card; Target now best for
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Carpet Recycling: A Movement Underfoot
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Rosehip Oil for Face, Nails, Hair and Skin From Majestic…