After reading today’s news about yet another study linking pesticides to yet another health issue, in this case ADHD, I thought maybe this time, we’ll pay attention to this dark undercurrent in modern life. Perhaps now, with 3-7 percent of kids affected by ADHD, and the disorder possibly triggered by pesticide exposure, we’ll finally see that it really is something in the water — and the food — that’s causing this crisis.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain