A new study of the compound used to fluoridate most city water systems in the U.S. has found that it contains significant levels of arsenic, raising concerns among fluoride opponents that this industrial-grade chemical raises health risks.
Trending on GRN
- These 5 healthier snack bars pack nutrition, not fillers
- Matt & Nat Whilem Loom Hobo Handbag
- Pecans could fight neurological disease
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Water: What’s really terrifying
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- How California’s drought hurts us all