Texas wind whipped on down the West plains this week to momentarily cover about 40 percent of the electricity being taken up by the state’s electric grid, a new Texas-sized record.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Are you crunchy?
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind