Our tired plain concrete patio becomes a testing ground for an eco-friendly make-over using soy- and water-based stains, sealers and etchers that we found at Tree House in Austin. See how the project came out!
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Meet the guru of the ‘Power of Just Doing Stuff’
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Are you crunchy?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Worried about toxic ingredients in cleaners? See our new…
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels