Mars meet your worst nightmare. This mom and her son have started a petition aimed right at your iconic M&Ms. Just in time for Halloween, they’re asking whether people in North America shouldn’t get the same respect that Europeans get, and that means cutting out the artificial colorants that some studies link to ADHD.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Petition asks Kraft to ‘Dump the Dyes’ from Mac…
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?