Mars meet your worst nightmare. This mom and her son have started a petition aimed right at your iconic M&Ms. Just in time for Halloween, they’re asking whether people in North America shouldn’t get the same respect that Europeans get, and that means cutting out the artificial colorants that some studies link to ADHD.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- ‘Chasing Ice’: Powerful film captures gorgeous,…
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment