Sierra magazine has released its Cool Schools rankings for 2013, revealing that the nation’s campuses are a hotbed of sustainable ideas that are helping cool the planet and set the pace for a new generation ready to confront climate change. We take a look at the Top 10….
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain